Yazmine Mine, She asked to sketch this for a very long time but I finished it few days ago, mood is such a treasure lately for me :p.
Ok, this is a new one, just finished it last night and took me less than hour to make.Supposed he is J.B. since my friend requested this sketch,but apparently I made this too different :/, but I'll post this anyway.
My favourite one, not because she is taylor swift, but this is the first painting I dare to colour with acrylic. But I have to remind myself to colour the sketch quickly next time when I'll try to paint with acrylic again.
Matt Dallas From Kyle XY Series
Meng Puni,lol, she is the first guinea pig for my sketches project. But I did this one very fast at that time. Taylor Lautner, This one is from the first sketch book too.






Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar